fetch me something gay.
- start your homework friday
- get as much done as you can in advance
- keep working ahead on assignments
- i promise this feels so good u will be instantly less stressed and sunday nights are not as scary
how the conversation should have gone
clones + first and last appearances so far (s1 and s2)
orphan black meme | 6/7 funny moments
"And, um, can you sequence for Cytochrome C?"
A Masterclass in Acting: A Novel by Tatiana Maslany
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
He comes to cuddle every single morning.
cosima honey ur so cute
can’t keep up with my r h y t h m
too q u i c k for the lines they throw
some questions were too much for Evelyne